Today’s association and society websites have become increasingly more complex and sophisticated. So, when it comes to changing your current website, the resulting project can be hard to manage with many pitfalls and potential risks. Often projects fail in the early design stage. Things are missed or incorrect assumptions made. This short webinar helps you mitigate these risks. Changing your current website should also be an enjoyable experience. It shouldn’t end up being time consuming and stressful. Understanding how to set realistic timescales and prioritise your time is also critical factor to consider.
We encourage high levels of participant interaction, so the number of delegates is limited.
Who Should Attend
If you are responsible for organising or project managing changes to, or even the entire replacement, of your society’s website, membership administration system or CRM, then this tailor-made webinar is perfect for you.
On attending the workshop, we will help you understand how to:
- Scope the project correctly thereby avoiding expensive or time-consuming issues later on
- Identify the right solution for both your members and the administration team
- Ensure the project runs smoothly with no cost or time overruns
- Identify key areas of risk and potential project failure
- Ensure your solution is fit for the future and doesn’t just match your current requirements
- Enjoy the project avoiding stress and work overload
Duration 1 1/2 hours
Start time 10:00AM
Delivered via Zoom on the LightMedia website
Number of participants limited to a maximum of 12
April 6th 2022, June 22nd 2022